I’ll leave the debate as to whether or not 6-year olds should be playing tackle football up to the rest of the Internet, because right now I want to bring as much attention as possible to 6-year old Peewee League running back Jayda Duplessis for making her 6-year old male peers look like, well, a bunch of 6-year old boys. Jayda already has her very own YouTube highlight video, and I guarantee it’s only a matter of hours before the following things happen:
1) She becomes a viral star.
2) Someone edits the video and sets it to a corny song like “Here Comes the Boom.”
3) People begin arguing about 6-year olds playing football.
4) Someone freaks out over the fact that Jayda is the only girl in her league.
5) Jimmy Kimmel reveals that this was all an epic prank.
And it won’t all happen necessarily in that order, but you get the point. In the meantime, all I care about is whether or not I can start Jayda over Stevan Ridley in fantasy this week.
(H/T to Guyism)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.