The first time I saw the trailer for Jack And Jill -- a movie in which Adam Sandler plays a Los Angeles man AND his obnoxious sister from the Bronx, co-starring Al Pacino, Katie Holmes, Dana Carvey, Regis Philbin and Shaquille O'Neal -- I thought it was a joke.
- Watch These Adorable Lion Cubs Meet Their Dad For the First Time
- Will Ferrell’s ‘@Midnight’ Appearance As ‘Chad Softwick’ Was Predictably Funny, Totally Insane
- The World Was THIS Close To Being Spared U2′s Crimes Against Humanity
- Here’s The One App You’ll Need To Make It Through SXSW: ‘Avoid Humans’
- The Secret Duke Porn Star Went On CNN To Say She Loves What She’s Doing