Last week, we discussed Giancarlo Guida, the Auburn grad and former Tigers rugby player who had a massive tattoo of Toomerâ€™s Corner inked on his back, as that was one diehard fanâ€™s way of saying goodbye to those iconic oak trees that were so heinously murdered by Alabama fan Harvey Updyke, Jr.
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘The Simpsons’ Paid Touching Tribute To Marcia Wallace And Edna Krabappel Last Night
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- UPROXX @ SXSW: On Seeing Grumpy Cat, Waiting In Line For Cronuts, And Hating Yourself
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In