Earlier this summer, employees at the video game development firm Ubisoft Montreuil in Paris started decorating their office windows with video game and pop culture images made from colored sticky notes.
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘The Simpsons’ Paid Touching Tribute To Marcia Wallace And Edna Krabappel Last Night
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- UPROXX @ SXSW: On Seeing Grumpy Cat, Waiting In Line For Cronuts, And Hating Yourself
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In