Like most American colleges, the old University of New Hampshire academic logo was long overdue for a makeover, so the schoolâ€™s officials hired a big time company in New York City to whip up some fancy new logos that would make kids in the Northeast change the way they think about selecting schools.
- Kim Jong Un Was Reelected Unanimously In North Korea By Kim Jong Un
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Bad Decision Power Rankings: ‘Alone’
- Miley Cyrus Performed In Her Bra And Underwear Because Of Course She Did
- Watch The Clumsiest Kids On Earth React When They Hear The Ice Cream Man’s Song
- Watch Justin Bieber Battle Lil Wayne For Most Obnoxiously Absurd Deposition Ever Heard
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In