I don't know how I missed talk of IFC's new comedy, "Bullet in the Face," and I'm disappointed to learn about it only because the controversy surrounding the subject material has resulted in the show -- which is being described as the most violent comedy in television history -- being turned into a two-night event instead of a weekly one.
- Texans Gear Up For The 56th Rattlesnake RoundUp In The Most Texas Story Ever
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Best Friend Epically Recounted Their Night At The Oscars
- Watch Tara Lipinski And Johnny Weir Give Their Olympic Commentary For Amateur Skaters On ‘Late Night’
- Twin Sisters Get Surgery To Look Ever More Alike And It Gets Even More Insane From There
- ‘Banshee’ GIF Recap: Hospitals Are Death Traps