According to legend, when Genghis Kahn began his little campaign to conquer all of Asia and Europe, his most trusted sidekicks were his Tibetan mastiff, or gigantic dogs, that would eventually be responsible for the creation of most large breeds of dogs throughout the world.
- Dan Harmon Will Replace Your Wife On Your Phone Background No Questions Asked
- This Leaked Daft Punk And Jay Z Song Is Either Real, Or A Really Good Fake
- Watch This Corgi Ferociously Defend Itself Against A Piece Of Sour Candy
- Grumpy Cat Died The Way He Lived: On The Iron Throne, Surrounded By Dragons
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Bad Decision Power Rankings: ‘Alone’
- Watch Justin Bieber Battle Lil Wayne For Most Obnoxiously Absurd Deposition Ever Heard
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In