While Mariano Rivera was busy being serenaded by Metallica and cheered and worshiped by millions of people in New York City on Sunday, Colorado Rockies first baseman Todd Helton was driving in four runs to help ease the sting of his teamâ€™s 13-9 loss to the San Diego Padres in a duel of two teams just padding stats.
- ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Has Taken A Vow Of Celibacy Because Of Course She Has
- Let’s Check In With Balloon Boy, One Of The Most Viral News Stories Of 2009
- Attention Ladies: There’s A Gross Subreddit That’s Stealing Your ‘Sexy’ Facebook Photos
- Jimmy Kimmel Asked SXSW Pedestrians ‘Are You Drunk?’ And Received Predictably Entertaining Responses
- Greatest Newspaper Correction Ever Apologizes For Hinting At Apocalyptic Man Vs. Goats War