Newsweek announced this morning that their December 31st issue of the 80-year-old periodical will be their final print edition.
- Watch Justin Bieber Battle Lil Wayne For Most Obnoxiously Absurd Deposition Ever Heard
- Arkansas Middle School Teacher Accidentally Shows Homemade Sex Tape To Classroom Full Of Students
- Details Of Steve Irwin’s Dying Moments Have Finally Been Revealed And They Are Horrifying
- The Mother Herself, Cristin Milioti, Responds To That ‘Insane’ ‘How I Met’ Finale Theory
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In