I honestly can't remember the last time Lemonheads frontman and 9/11 conspiracy theorist Evan Dando, or his band -- which rose to prominence in the early 90s with the release of their punkish cover of "Mrs. Robinson" -- crossed my mind, but I'm guessing it was around the time I last ate a box of Lemonheads, which I estimate to have been at least 3 years ago.
- Let’s Watch These New ‘Fargo’ Trailers From FX And Try To Figure Out WTF Is Going On
- Sonic Youth’s Thurston Moore And Jezebel Are Squabbling Over ‘Gender Fascism’
- New Mexico Woman Arrested After Hitting Mother Over Head With A Vibrator
- Kendrick Lamar And Tame Impala Are The New Kendrick Lamar And Imagine Dragons
- The 8 Most Effectively Whimsical Songs In Wes Anderson Movies
- Watch These Adorable Lion Cubs Meet Their Dad For the First Time
- The World Was THIS Close To Being Spared U2′s Reign Of Terror