Ray Liotta recently did an interview with Examiner to promote The Iceman, in which he co-stars opposite Michael Shannon as hitman Richard Kuklinski (who, sidenote, was once supposed to be played by Channing Tatum until the author threatened to take back the rights).
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘The Simpsons’ Paid Touching Tribute To Marcia Wallace And Edna Krabappel Last Night
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- UPROXX @ SXSW: On Seeing Grumpy Cat, Waiting In Line For Cronuts, And Hating Yourself
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In