Throw Etsy onto the patent trolling pile: they just got sued by one because they dared, DARED, to use technology that involved transmitting messages and to have investors that gave them enough money to make them a target.
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘The Simpsons’ Paid Touching Tribute To Marcia Wallace And Edna Krabappel Last Night
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- UPROXX @ SXSW: On Seeing Grumpy Cat, Waiting In Line For Cronuts, And Hating Yourself
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In