Just when I thought my anticipation level for Community's return a week from today couldn't get any higher (what, with the animated webisodes, Dark Knight/Prometheus mashups, and promise of more Alison Brie GIF-able moments and all) the evil geniuses behind the show go and air their own teaser trailer for the return of the study group during the Soup and create a level of excitement I haven't experienced since "getting to second base" was explained to me.
- Neil Young Just Raised $800,000 For An MP3 Player On Kickstarter
- Chelsea Handler Humiliates Piers Morgan By Calling Him A “Terrible Interviewer” And More!
- What’s Worse Than Finding A Lizard In Your Salad? Finding Part Of A Lizard In Your Salad
- This Photo Of Lady Gaga Wearing An Iron Maiden Shirt Pretty Much Sums Up SXSW
- Greatest Newspaper Correction Ever Apologizes For Hinting At Apocalyptic Man Vs. Goats War