As everyone expected since three seconds after it happened, Kai the Homeless Hitchhiking Hatchet Hero (yes, I know that he prefers to be known as "home-free," not "homeless," but it's a little late for that) has spawned his very own autotune (well, multiple autotunes, this one courtesy of the Gregory Bros).
- The 8 Most Effectively Whimsical Songs In Wes Anderson Movies
- Another Reason Why Dogs Are The Best: Meet This Golden Retriever That Saved Its Owner’s Life
- Watch These Adorable Lion Cubs Meet Their Dad For the First Time
- The World Was THIS Close To Being Spared U2′s Reign Of Terror
- Here’s The One App You’ll Need To Make It Through SXSW: ‘Avoid Humans’