As details of the future of the Star Wars franchise have trickled out, most notably those of Episode VII being helmed by director JJ Abrams, a lot of people have been asking questions about how much will be carried over from Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, which was released in 1983.
- Try To Guess What Miley Cyrus’ Dildo Is In The Shape Of
- Canada Is Producing A Sports Drink Beer That Has Almost No Alcohol In It, Because Canada
- Sonic Youth’s Thurston Moore And Jezebel Are Squabbling Over ‘Gender Fascism’
- Kendrick Lamar And Tame Impala Are The New Kendrick Lamar And Imagine Dragons
- The 8 Most Effectively Whimsical Songs In Wes Anderson Movies
- Watch These Adorable Lion Cubs Meet Their Dad For the First Time