For God knows what reason, the Rays and MLB briefly resurrected the Backstreet Boys to sing the National Anthem at Game 1 of the World Series, and Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick was as excited as a little schoolgirl.
- Neil Young Just Raised $800,000 For An MP3 Player On Kickstarter
- Chelsea Handler Humiliates Piers Morgan By Calling Him A “Terrible Interviewer” And More!
- What’s Worse Than Finding A Lizard In Your Salad? Finding Part Of A Lizard In Your Salad
- This Photo Of Lady Gaga Wearing An Iron Maiden Shirt Pretty Much Sums Up SXSW
- Greatest Newspaper Correction Ever Apologizes For Hinting At Apocalyptic Man Vs. Goats War