Because nobody learned from UGA's 'The Dawgs Are Comin' For You', here's a bunch of Texas A&M's least coordinated white people doing choreographed dances to a hip-hop anthem about campus locations and semi-national burrito chains in Lawrence Knox's 'Aggie Swag'.
- Watch These Adorable Lion Cubs Meet Their Dad For the First Time
- Will Ferrell’s ‘@Midnight’ Appearance As ‘Chad Softwick’ Was Predictably Funny, Totally Insane
- The World Was THIS Close To Being Spared U2′s Reign Of Terror
- Here’s The One App You’ll Need To Make It Through SXSW: ‘Avoid Humans’
- The Secret Duke Porn Star Went On CNN To Say She Loves What She’s Doing