When you see a fan made rap playoffs rap anthem titled "color 1 and color 2" you think they're gonna do the same 'Black And Yellow' everyone else does, but I guess Wiz Khalifa is old and busted and Eiffel 65 samples are the new hotness because here's Jesse Pinkman, Skinny Pete and Badger doing their 1999 techno best to rap the Oklahoma City Thunder into the NBA Playoffs.
- The Mother Herself, Cristin Milioti, Responds To That ‘Insane’ ‘How I Met’ Finale Theory
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- UPROXX @ SXSW: On Seeing Grumpy Cat, Waiting In Line For Cronuts, And Hating Yourself
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In