As you may have heard, the Mississippi River is more swollen than it's been in decades and, in an effort to prevent the flooding of New Orleans and Baton Rouge, the Army Corps of Engineers has opened a couple of floodgates diverting a lot of the Mississippi's excess water into rural Louisiana.
- Watch The Clumsiest Kids On Earth React When They Hear The Ice Cream Man’s Song
- Watch Justin Bieber Battle Lil Wayne For Most Obnoxiously Absurd Deposition Ever Heard
- Details Of Steve Irwin’s Dying Moments Have Finally Been Revealed And They Are Horrifying
- The Mother Herself, Cristin Milioti, Responds To That ‘Insane’ ‘How I Met’ Finale Theory
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In