While interacting with his fans at the NFL Xperience in Dallas, Desmond Howard was confronted by an irate Phil Simms, who has been holding an apparent grudge against Howard since he called Phil's son, Matt Simms, one of the three worst quarterbacks in the SEC.
- Details Of Steve Irwin’s Dying Moments Have Finally Been Revealed And They Are Horrifying
- The Mother Herself, Cristin Milioti, Responds To That ‘Insane’ ‘How I Met’ Finale Theory
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- UPROXX @ SXSW: On Seeing Grumpy Cat, Waiting In Line For Cronuts, And Hating Yourself
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In