This video is nearly 17 minutes long and is incredibly boring -- at one point the cameraperson seems to forget they're taping a competition at all and just films peoples' shoulders -- but it's necessary to illustrate Joey Chestnut's remarkable win at the 2012 Buffalo Wing Festival, and punctuate what a gross f**king human being he is.
- Watch These Adorable Lion Cubs Meet Their Dad For the First Time
- Will Ferrell’s ‘@Midnight’ Appearance As ‘Chad Softwick’ Was Predictably Funny, Totally Insane
- The World Was THIS Close To Being Spared U2′s Crimes Against Humanity
- Here’s The One App You’ll Need To Make It Through SXSW: ‘Avoid Humans’
- The Secret Duke Porn Star Went On CNN To Say She Loves What She’s Doing