Miami sports talk radio host Josh Friedman created quite the stir yesterday when he Tweeted the following: Of course, that created two kinds of responses: 1) The media members who have been stroking Yasiel Puigâs young ego and building him into the Cuban Bo Jackson immediately went into full-blown âWhat a classless punkâ mode, using such terms as âhogwashâ and âmalarkeyâ as they are wont to do.
- Details Of Steve Irwin’s Dying Moments Have Finally Been Revealed And They Are Horrifying
- The Mother Herself, Cristin Milioti, Responds To That ‘Insane’ ‘How I Met’ Finale Theory
- Listen To Frank Ocean And Diplo’s Collaboration With The Only Band That Matters, The Clash
- ‘True Detective’s’ Marty Hart Watches The Red Wedding In Today’s Most Fitting Mashup
- Try To Guess Which State The ‘Dirtiest Town In America’ Is In