This rarely happens (unless we're talking fantasy football potential or budding Hollywood heartthrobs), but I was a little too ahead of the curve when I posted the "We're a Culture, Not a Costume" parodies last week.
- Texans Gear Up For The 56th Rattlesnake RoundUp In The Most Texas Story Ever
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Best Friend Epically Recounted Their Night At The Oscars
- Watch Tara Lipinski And Johnny Weir Give Their Olympic Commentary For Amateur Skaters On ‘Late Night’
- Twin Sisters Get Surgery To Look Ever More Alike And It Gets Even More Insane From There
- ‘Banshee’ GIF Recap: Hospitals Are Death Traps