“These taste like wax.” *
Forbes released their list of the top earning women in prime time (which is why Oprah didn’t top the list). They included all sources of income. Radar reports:
Heading up the list is Trya Banks, with an estimated annual earnings of $30 million. Tyra earns the majority of her money from the hugely successful America’s Next Top Model and her daytime talk show as well as various TV cameos. Second on the list is Grey’s Anatomy cutie Katherine Heigl earning $18 million for her turn as a TV doctor as well as her role as leading lady in films such as The Ugly Truth.
The top ten is posted inside. No way are Tyra Banks and Katherine Heigl worth almost seven times as much as Tina Fey. That $48 million would be better spent trying to make six clones of Tina Fey and having them pillowfight. If there’s any money left over, I guess we could help cancer kids or something. But first, pillowfight.
- Tyra Banks – $30 million
- Katherine Heigl – $18 million
- Marg Helgenberger – $9.5 million
- Eva Longoria Parker – $9 million
- Mariska Hargitay – $8.5 million
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus – $8 million (tie)
- Maura Tierney – $8 million (tie)
- Tina Fey – $7 million
- Marcia Cross – $6.2 million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt – $6 million
* Yeah, I stole that from Jim Gaffigan.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.