As seen on: “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”
What you’ll need: bread, cheese, chocolate syrup, peanut butter
1. Pre-heat stove to medium, then add frying pan coated in butter
2. Slather one side of a slice of bread with butter, and place it butter-side down on the pan
3. Add cheese slice (or 64—a future recipe idea!) to the bread and let it melt
4. Flip over (cheese down), adding more butter to both the pan and bread, and flip back again (cheese up)
5. Take bread off the pan
6. Repeat steps 2-5, but in place of cheese, use chocolate syrup
7. Combine the two slices of bread with the cheese on the outside and chocolate on the inside
8. Coat bread with peanut butter on the outside of the chocolate slice
Verdict: this was my favorite thing to eat of the meals we made, probably because it’s so unhealthy. It tasted like the world’s greatest Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. The chocolate and peanut butter went together well, obviously, but the cheese was a surprisingly nice addition, too. It made the sandwich that much more chewy, while the butter made everything moist, in a good way. The thing was dripping with calories when I bit into it, and if I wasn’t worried about dropping dead, I could eat a Grilled Charlie on a daily basis.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.