Over the weekend, there are going to be 800,000 news stories out of Comic-Con that I won’t even attempt to address until Monday morning. And even with me writing about Comic-Con stories like the Conan museum and “Pan Am” and the “Dexter” trailer and the new “Beavis and Butt-Head” footage since yesterday afternoon, there’s still a ton of stuff from Day 1 that I didn’t get to address. This should catch you up:
- A Golden Treasury of Photos from Day 1 of Comic-Con. [Uproxx]
- Comic-Con Bingo card. Weird, there’s no square for “inhaler.” [Gamma Squad]
- Recap of the “Archer” panel. “Danger zone!” [HitFix]
- Recap of the “Game of Thrones” panel. There’s some cool news about coming seasons (without getting into spoilers). [TV Line]
- Hot Cosplay Girls of Comic-Con: Day 1. [ScreenJunkies]
- Interview with Peter Dinklage about “Game of Thrones.” [EW]
- Sexy lady Chewbacca. Not TV-related, but worthwhile. [BuzzFeed, pictured at right]
- Interview with “Walking Dead” creator Robert Kirkman about the coming season. [EW]
- Recap of the “Wilfred” panel. Some cool insights into the effort the creative team puts into the character of Wilfred. [HitFix]
So there you go. Read everything there, and you’ll be more or less up to speed on TV stuff from Comic-Con until, oh, a couple minutes from now. Because it won’t be long before we see the first reports from the “Torchwood” panel and the “Locke & Key” screening and “The Walking Dead” panel and the “Venture Bros.” panel and “The Big Bang Theory” Q&A and… *sticks pistol in mouth*
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.