Good morning, GloMos. I hope the new look here isn’t too jarring for anybody. In the event that you’re horribly discombobulated, allow me to walk you through some of the changes.
- New header! We revamped the logo to look a little less crappy. If I get my way, it’ll get one more little tweak before all’s said and done.
- Navigation bar/featured posts. Underneath the new Uproxx navigation bar is a secondary nav bar with popular tags. That will be refined in the coming days, so if there’s a tag you want up there, let us know.
- New social media buttons. We now have Tumblr and Google+ buttons to go with the Twitter and Facebook ones. I know that some of you are annoyed by the way social media is constantly encroaching on your web reading, but sharing stories you like gets daddy fed. So please, like and tumbl and tweet and +1 the sh*t out of things you enjoy here.
- Goodbye, purple sidebars. Aw, I liked the purple. All this white space gives me e-goraphobia.
- Wider pictures! You will now enjoy Lobster Dog & Co. in panoramic vistas of 650 pixels across, rather than the antiquated 600 pixels of yesteryear.
- Author signature/tags. Not only can you now see WHO writes a particular post more easily, you can also click on the name and see all of that author’s articles. It’s a great way to filter out the other writers who aren’t me.
Questions? Complaints? Suggestions? Let us know in the comments. And then…