11. I have no recollection of it, but Gillian Jacobs — who studied acting at Julliard — also had a role in the pilot for “The Good Wife.”
12. Before “Community,” Jacobs starred in the Off-Broadway production of Little Flower of East Orange, which was directed by Phillip Seymour Hoffman. You should be able to recognize a few of the other actors from this cast photo.
13. Donald Glover, who was raised a Jehovah’s Witness, started out as a writer for “The Daily Show” and “30 Rock.” He also appeared on two episodes of “30 Rock” as a P.A. and as a “Gay Kid.”
14. Glover’s first television work was in various roles in Dan Harmon’s Channel 101 shows.
15. Donald Glover is part of the sketch comedy team, Derrick Comedy. They put out a pretty great movie, Mystery Team back in 2009. It also starred Aubrey Plaza.