21. Before “Mad Men,” Alison Brie was in an episode of “Hannah Montana.”
22. Before becoming an actress, Brie — whose real name is Alison Brie Schermerhorn — worked as a clown at children’s birthday parties.
23. If you went to art school with Alison Brie, there’s a decent chance you had sex with her. From a Nerve Interview in 2010:
I went to art school. Now art school is not like regular college. Tai chi was a required course, we had a circus class taught by a bearded lady, and clothing was optional everywhere but the cafeteria. Similarly, the students there are of a different grain. They’re very deep and introspective, really open to experimentation of any kind, and they have weird haircuts. In my case, the first year there was fraught with exploration. I learned a lot about the inner workings of me. I learned how to become “a clean sheet of paper”; I learned how to breathe through my coccyx; I learned that pretty much anyone would have sex with me. This at first I thought was because I was “so talented” or “so creative.” Later, of course, I realized I was just easy. So I capitalized on it.
Exploring my newfound sexuality, there was, of course, the girl-on-girl action, the crazy threesome with the afros and whips, and the surreal ‘shrooms experience where I thought the tree was fondling me but it turned out to be my creepy male roommate with calluses on his hands… gross. You get the picture. I developed this (possibly misplaced) sexual pride, based solely on the quantity of penetrations of my vagina… and not necessarily the quality of the acts therein.
24. Ken Jeoung is also a doctor of Internal Medicine.
25. Chevy Chase’s real name is Cornelius Crane “Chevy” Chase. Chevy Chase was the first original cast member of “Saturday Night Live” to leave the show. Chase was also banned from “SNL” in 1997 after a history of verbally abusing the cast, specifically the homophobic treatment of openly gay cast member Terry Sweeney in the 1980s (he has since made a couple of appearances on the show. However, he’s still a homophobic prick in real life).