After half a season of subtle and not-so-subtle callbacks last night went in a different direction. The only real wink I picked up on was the Fight Milk (FIGHT MILK!) labels being made out of Mac’s re-purposed bicep/dick flyers from S3. That being said, “Franks Back in Business” may have been the Sunniest episode of the season thus far. Scamming, backstabbing, willing yourself to have sex with a tiny Asian boy, you name it. Some quick hits before we get to it:
- I hear warthogs’ necks are so thick they can’t be hanged.
- Coor Light Sunny placement vs. Miller Light SOA placement: who ya got?
- Joel Murray really shouldn’t be allowed to guest star in anything unless he pees his pants.
- Vic Vinegar would excel at so many professions, needs to launch his own douche line.
- Kaitlin Olson should be required to do one accent per episode.
- I’ve enthusiastically referred to a good meal as “the tits” for years now and it pains me to admit that I’ve never thought of making that statement literal. Touché, Warthog. Touché.
The Sunniest moments…
The 24 Hour Rule To Lost Wallets
A gang has to have a code.
Dee Is The Best At Boner Exits
A possible callback to “Later, boners.” Regardless, I want a lady in my life who knows exits like Sweet Dee does.
Frank Knows How To Cut The Crust Off This Sh*t Sandwich
Frank channeling his inner Gordon Gekko is priceless for so many reasons. I was kind of expecting Michael Douglas to stroll in at any moment and engage Frank in a Greed Off.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.