Carly Chaikin is an actress probably best known for her portrayal of Dalia Royce in Suburgatory — which airs Wednesday nights at 8:30 EST on ABC — alongside Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines. In tonight’s episode, her character, apparently channeling Rebecca Black, releases a terrible music video, which is embedded down below.
Carly was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently and answer a few of our questions.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Friends, Family Guy, American Dad, Taboo, Americas Next Top Model
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Twitter, TheFancy.com, Google
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Anything by Bob Dylan
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Anyone who has committed crimes against humanity
8. What’s your favorite meme?
I just had to look up what a “meme” was and found out that it also isn’t pronounced like “me – me”. But my favorite is the Condescending Wonka, and anyone’s that are with Kristen Wiig.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Probably Tom Petty or Roger Waters… or Kings of Leon
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Looking for Alaska
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I was filming a movie in the middle of nowhere in Louisiana and really missed my best friend, so she jumped on a plane to Louisiana to come stay with me.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
Family Guy, hands down.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
I would sleep in and have breakfast in bed. Go shopping and then go relax back at home… and then later have a big dinner with all of my friends.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
This random Italian restaurant at the top of the Spanish steps in Rome
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Jonathan Taylor Thomas
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I would rather have Bob Dylan come over for dinner instead and I would cook him anything in the entire world that he wanted.
(Previously: Anthony Bourdain)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.