Martha MacIsaac is an actress probably best known for her role as Becca in Superbad. Currently, she plays another character named Becca on 1600 Penn, the NBC comedy about a dysfunctional First Family that co-stars Jenna Elfman, Bill Pullman and Josh Gad. Additionally, MacIsaac — who hails from Canada — watches both Jeopardy! and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo religiously. Talk about a well-rounded gal!
Martha was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few of our questions.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Hopefully I’m in Canada and can get a Moosehead Light.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
I’ve only been on twitter for two weeks and have spent that time cowering in the corner being afraid of the whole twitter experience.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Season five of Breaking Bad… shhh don’t tell me what happens.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
I’m a vegetarian but on my last day I will request some lobster from Prince Edward Island and it will be delicious.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Pinterest, Joythebaker.com, annies-eats.com, foodnetwork.com, marthastewart.com….. Basically I spend most of the day planning what to cook for dinner.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Jay-Z 99 Problems… I’m clearly very hardcore.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
8. What’s your favorite meme?
Now I know that has something to do with pictures and white word captions but in my family it’s our word for Grandma… so I guess my Meme is my favorite meme.
9. Dogs or cats? Dogs.
Specifically my dog Trudy. Cat’s make me sneeze.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Rick Astley at an 80′s festival with my sisters. Don’t judge.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Go the F*ck to Sleep. I don’t have kids but I love the book.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I’m happy when someone holds a door open for me… its the little things in life.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Farmers market in the morning, flea market in the afternoon then it start raining so I can have a guilt free cozy movie day curled up on the couch with my husband and dog.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
We have a rule in my house that if Mrs. Doubtfire or League of Their Own is on you must tune in for at least 5 minutes.
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
I had a 12 hour layover in Japan once. My sisters and I went into town and had the best sushi I’ve ever tasted.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Is crazy an entree?
Previously: Eliza Coupe
(Pic via Shutterstock)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.