Of all the comedy options Workaholics offers, Blake almost always ranks last on my primary characters list. He's not Mark Brendanawicz or anything, but for my sensibilities I'll take Adam, Ders, or Jillian every time. But for the first time ever last night I have to admit Blake was the winner. Maybe I'm just a sucker for obliviousness to a girl's advances and/or love for Direwolves. I thought it was the best Blake showing this season, easily.
A few thoughts and lines before we get to a healthy amount of wilderness GIFs.
- If the guys could score some naked coeds they may unlocked the code to the least lame version of D&D ever.
- STILL WANT - Grandma Flora's breakfast burrito.
- Pony keg tossing is weak. There, I said it.
- I hear the Beagle Scouts totally don't discriminate.
- Please work in the SBTB intro for just one episode. Please.
- "My body is withering away into a boy body when I should have a fully grown man body!" - Adam's bodybuilding delusions never fail to slay me.
Speaking of Adam Devine, did you know he's on tonight's Community? I approve of this, no matter what the capacity. Hopefully it will make up for the Adam-lite GIFs to follow.