I appreciated that last night's Workaholics went the Seinfeld route and split the gang up for their own wacky misadventures. That was refreshing. And all of the concepts were solid even if everything kind of came off the rails at the end.
A few thoughts and lines before we get to some above average GIFs.
- Never zombie apocalypse c-block your bud when he's hooking up with the nose ring girl from the bank. That's like Bro Code 101. Bonus swimwear image of Jenny the Darkness.
- The smartest zombies eat at Boston Market. Everyone knows this.
- Insinuating any relation to Jared Leto is a compliment. Period.
- "You are worse than Jillian and she may have Asperger's."
- Was really hoping for a "That's angel dust, holmes!" shout out. Bummer.
- "How have you NOT seen My Chemical Romance live, dude?"
- And finally, Adam's Riddler's Revenge math doesn't pan out. Busted.
A great Workaholics episode? No. But that's par for the course this season. The good news is this was the most GIFable installment in a long time so we're all winners. Enjoy. Above via.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.