- I’m sure the Belize Tourism Board is thrilled over last night’s shoutout. And no, the internet is totally not going to meme the hell out of this…
- Jokes aside re: Belize, Walt’s utter refusal to even consider offing Hank shows that there is at least one line left that he will not cross. Hank, he reminds Saul, is family, so such a thing is out of the question. For now, anyway.
- I have to give it up to Walt for wanting it so bad that he actually dug a hole in the desert deep and wide enough to hide multiple barrels full of cash. Not sure I would ever want it that bad.
- Where the hell was Walter Jr. when all of this sh*t was going down last night? I’m so dying to see how he reacts to the revelation that his dad is Heisenberg.
- So Lydia’s meth was being cooked in an old city bus buried in the desert? No wonder the Czechs hate it so much.
- Also, nice shoes, Lydia. I like how the blood red is hidden on the bottom. These must be her killin’ shoes…
- HOLY CRAP TODD IS STRAIGHT ICE! But hey, he’s also a gentlemen who knows how to treat a lady! He’ll deftly and gently guide said lady around dead bodies and spent shell casings and all. What a guy.
- Last night marked the return of the show’s resident hapless buttplug, Gomie. As he spirals further into incompetence, it appears as though he can’t even pick out his own clothes anymore.
- Last week I noted how glad I was that Gilligan and the writers didn’t end the episode on Hank’s garage door closing, that they actually showed us the Hank/Walt confrontation. That said, I was disappointed that last night’s episode ended without getting at least a little taste of Hank’s interrogation of Jesse. Perhaps I’ve become spoiled?
- I’m calling it: that lottery ticket is going to get lost and all of that money is just going to be buried in the desert, forever.
- Finally, the whole “scenes from the next episode of Breaking Bad can be seen during Low Winter Sun” f*cking stinks and needs to stop. I will never, ever watch that show now. It will not be done, ever, on principle. Also, it’s pretty dumb to not run a post-Breaking Bad discussion show immediately after Breaking Bad, but of course this is another ploy to try to make Low Winter Sun happen. Screw you, AMC.
Your own thoughts are welcome in the comments below. Have an A-1 day!
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.