5. Half Measures: Season 3, Episode 12 — As a methed-up Jesse pulls his gun to take out two dealers who used kids to sell meth, the two dealers pull their own weapons and aim them at Jesse. Just as it appears Jesse is going to be filled full of holes, Walter makes a surprise “OH SH*T” appearance and plows over the dealers. He gets out of the car, walks over to a gasping dealer, picks up a gun, and blows a hole in the back of his head, eliciting another OH SH*T moment from Jesse.
4. Full Measures: Season 3, Episode 13 — In the very next episode, in what can be best described as more of an “OH GOD” moment than an “OH SH*T” moment, a nervous and shaking Jesse pulls a gun on Gale Boetticher, who insists that Jesse “doesn’t have to do this.” Jesse, on the verge of a nervous breakdown, reluctantly disagrees. He pulls the trigger, the screen fades to black, and the viewing audience at home lets out a collective, “Ohhhhhh Sh*******t.”
3. Dead Freight: Season 5, Episode 5 — After pulling off the successful heist of a tanker full of methylamine, in the throes of a celebration, Todd, Walter, and Jesse spot a little kid on his motor bike. The little kid waves, Todd waves back, then pulls out his gun, and OH SH*T, shoots him dead while Jesse is still screaming, “NO! NO! NO!”
2. Face Off: Season 4, Episode 13 — When Gus, who goes to Tio’s room to lethally inject him, realizes that Tio’s bell is rigged to a bomb, Gus Fring provides maybe the best OH SH*T face in the history of television.
Well all know what happens next.
1. Gliding Over all: Season 5, Episode 8 — In what can only be described as the most poetically literal OH SH*T moment in television history, Hank has the mother of all OH SH*T moments while he’s on the crapper, in making the connection between Walter White is Heisenberg.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.