- Speaking of Walter Jr., I absolutely cannot wait for him to find out the truth about his dad. At this point, he’s the only major recurring character on the show who doesn’t know what’s really been going on.
- I’m rarely one to voice a gripe towards Vince Gilligan and his writers, but I so wish they would have given us a scene in which Hank fills Gomie in on who he now believes Heisenberg is. It would have been worth it for the big, dumb, stunned look on Gomie’s face alone. And a scene showing some of Jesse’s confession would have also been welcome.
- I touched on this in a previous discussion, but it’s worth repeating as we get deeper into it: I don’t see how Hank’s investigation would hold a drop of water in a courtroom. Did he even read Jesse his rights? Was there any type of authorization from above to wire Jesse? There just seem to be so many holes for any good defense lawyer to exploit. But then again, I guess it doesn’t matter because we all know it will never come to that. The only justice that will be served on Breaking Bad will be of the street variety.
- I absolutely love that Marie served Jesse coffee in a DEA coffee mug.
- In this episode we see Marie talking about ways to kill Walt and Skyler expressing a desire to have Jesse killed. Oh how far they have come! Also, the guitar in Marie’s therapist’s office was a nice decorating touch, I thought.
- “I never should have let my dojo membership run out.” — Saul Goodman.
- Interesting to see Walt in tighty whities again. At this point, I would have fully expected him to be going commando.
- I can’t stop laughing at this…
- I always tend to check out the books people have on their bookshelves when I visit their homes. So naturally I paused the show to look at Hank and Marie’s. The book Jesse picks up and looks at from Hank and Marie’s bookshelf? Dutch, a Reagan biography by Edmund Morris. Also on the bookshelf: Deadwood.
- To put pancakes in from of RJ Mitte on Talking Bad was just cruel. Everyone knows there’s no way such a thing wouldn’t distract him!
- Finally, I can’t wait to see what sort of fan erotica this line inspires…
Your own thoughts are welcome in the comments.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.