- Here’s what Walt said to Skyler, btw. Was he trying to help her, as I think he was after having some time to calm down and think, or was this more of the unhinged, rage-filled Walter White we saw at the house?
“What the hell is wrong with you? Why can’t you do one thing I say? This is your fault! This is what comes with your disrespect! I told you Skyler, I warned you for a solid year, you crossed me there will be consequences. What part of that didn’t you understand?…Maybe now you’ll listen. Maybe now you’ll use your damn head. You know, you never believed in me. You were never grateful for anything I did for this family. ‘Oh no! Walt! Walt! You have to stop! You have to stop this! It’s immoral! It’s illegal! Someone might get hurt!’ You’re always whining and complaining about how I make my money, dragging me down while I do everything. And now, now you tell my son what I do? After I’ve told you and told you to keep your damn mouth shut? You stupid bitch. How dare you.
- How the hell does anyone have a decent cell signal out in the middle of that desert when I can barely get one when I drive 15 miles outside of just about any major city. Is this just because I have Sprint as my service provider?
- I’ll have to go back and look at the pilot episode, but it seemed to me that Walt’s mustache in the opening flashback scene in the desert was thicker than I recall it being. If so, that’d be a startling continuity fail for a production crew that’s arguably the most cinematic crew going on television right now.
- Good to see that the internet found a way to mourn hank’s death with a minerals joke…
- Mike, Gale, Jane, Krazy-8, and Tuco obviously did not return, sadly. Vince Gilligan was just fucking with us, apparently. (Or maybe they did and the scene ended up on the cutting room floor?)
- I was beginning to think that Walt. Jr. would never find out about his dad being the meth king of the Southwest, that maybe Walt, freaked out by the walls closing in all around him, would hand Jr. a wad of cash and say, “Hey kid…why not go backpacking through Europe for the next six months or so? There are quality whores in Amsterdam!”
- Nice to see Walt’s flying pants from the pilot episode make a cameo!
- The internet has been buzzing a bit this morning over the similarities between Jesse’s face, Gus’ face and the infamous pink teddy bear’s face.
- I’m sure the ghosts of Hank and Gomie were relieved to see that Walt finally learned how to roll a barrel.
- How great was the acting by the baby who played Holly? I’m not sure I’ve ever been as moved by a baby actress as I was by her last night.
- Finally, here’s the poem last night’s episode was named for…
And here’s an ominous reading of it by Bryan Cranston…
UPDATE: As commenter Jessolido noted below, check out how Walt’s reflection aligns with the bullet hole in the car. Is this foreshadowing a future bullet to the head?
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.