A few things:
- This is a clip of a reporter getting groped by a baboon during a live broadcast.
- Like, an actual baboon, the animal, not “a baboon” like some meathead jamook in a tank top who has tribal tattoos around both biceps and a Limp Bizkit bumper sticker on his 1999 Jeep Wrangler.
- If it was that second thing it would have been assault.
- Baboons are not subject to prosecution in this country.
- WHY IS IT MAKING THAT FACE?
- The reporter, Sabrina Rodriguez, handles it shockingly well.
- If a wild animal fondled me while making that face I would instantly freeze with terror.
- We already had a baboons tag.
- Someone please add this to that seven minute video of animal-related news bloopers.
- I typed “baboob” instead of “baboon” two times while writing this post.
I think that about covers it.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.