Reasons to dislike Zach Braff:
- That eye-gougingly terrible movie with Rachel Bilson that derailed her career forever.
- His character on Scrubs devolved into a perpetually whiny caricature that made me stop watching altogether.
- Which then led to no more Turk in my life. And as DR covered earlier today, Turk was awesome.
- I think he acted like a d-bag over his car one time on Punk’d.
Reasons to like Zach Braff:
- The first couple of seasons of Scrubs were pretty terrific.
- Garden State had a highly listenable soundtrack.
- His turn as the nevernude Joe Francis on Arrested Development.
- His Twitter conversation with Donald Faison after “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” was repealed.
- And the above tweet and this accompanying photo…
Add tossing “©2011 Zach Braff” on this photo to the first list.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.