1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Not quite into that one yet… still learning.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
What are these letters you speak of?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
I ain’t going out eating no damn meal! I want me some sweet luvin before I go!
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
New Scientist and imdb are in the top 5 for sure.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
I usually have my iPod on random. I am very strict about no junk music getting on there that can f*ck up my groove.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Bill O’Reilly comes to mind. Saying that, I’m not one to promote punching anyone, regardless of how annoying they may be. Just walk away and pretend they don’t exist.
8. What’s your favorite meme?
I’m not hip like that… meme’s are not a big part of my world.
9. Dogs or cats?
I’ve always been more of a dog guy growing up but somehow I’ve ended up with both in my house.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Prodigy in Iceland 1994 was pretty damn awesome.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
It’s an equal divide between Siddartha, The Prophet and Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I’d say it was pretty damn nice when I had just moved to LA and my friend Steve Ward let me stay at his house for good part of a year, for free!
13. South Park or Family Guy?
Depends on my mood.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Go hang out at the beach, grab some cha-cha, see if there’s a good movie out and end it with a couple of friends at a nice restaurant.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
Blade Runner would be one of many.
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
I’ve had so many good ones over the years I just couldn’t narrow it down to just one.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Man of Steel
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
I would have to say Natalie Portman in Leon (aka The Professional) started a crush that lasted many years.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Crabs and Crawfish
Follow Darri on Twitter here.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.