The thing about this is: it’s the worst thing ever, kill all spiders, crush all bananas, set fire to the world.
A family had to move into a hotel and fumigate their home after deadly South American spiders began hatching out of a bunch of Sainsbury’s bananas.
Terrified Consi Taylor, 29, said she saw something that looked like mould on a Colombian Fairtrade banana she was eating. However, on closer inspection she said she saw some “funny looking spots” and realised something was wrong.
“I had a closer look and was horrified to see they were spiders. They were hatching out on the table, scurrying around on my carpet. I was so scared I started crying,” she told The Sun.
They’re called “Brazilian walking spiders” or “banana spiders,” and this is what a fully grown one looks like.
(via Getty Image, via Metro)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.