Nathan did a very excellent roundup of last night’s PS4 press conference to save us all some time. Now we also have an even shorter summary, with a dash of cheeky British wit from Matt Lees (last mentioned here for OXM’s Breakdown of sexism in video games).
His “abridged version” of Sony’s PS4 conference is three and a half minutes of spot-on commentary, with quotes like:
- “We don’t want anything to get between you and the game. Here’s some stuff that gets between you and the game.”
- “‘It provides a blank canvas that you can make anything you want with’ says the guy who only makes Grand Turismo games.”
- “BOOM! Blue And Orange! Guns. Guns. Guns. Ropes.”
- “We’re Square Enix, and here’s a video that we released last year. Oh, wait! We’ve got one last thing to tell you… at E3! LOL!”
- “OH MY GOD IT’S NEWS FROM BLIZZAR– oh, it’s Diablo.”
And, for the love of God, never stop pretending you’re a dragon!
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.