I don't think I'm making a revelatory breakthrough in stating that this season of Workaholics has felt uninspired. I can't pinpoint it exactly. The jokes are still there. It's the lightning-in-a-bottle feel from the first two seasons that's missing. Maybe it's all just analogous to how you eventually age out of that post-college wasteland. I'm not sure. I just know I don't have anything resembling that season finale sadness I get with other shows.
The S3 finale going high concept was rather fitting. I appreciate the effort even if it felt out of character and I'm still not quite clear how they got there. Might as well get weird at the close of a season that doesn't stack up to its predecessors.
A few additional thoughts before we get to some seriously Adam-tastic GIFs.
- I can't be the only who hears "Tina" and immediately thinks "fat lard," can I? God I hope I never have to interact regularly with anyone named Tina.
- I normally don't get all the Alice love, but futuristic dominatrix Alice #cangetit.
- Serious question: Is Ders Chet Manley? I choose to believe yes.
- I'm legitimately concerned being the face of the SimCity debacle may damage Adam DeVine's career prospects. Please find forgiveness in your hearts.
- CYBORG TOM GREEN. I approve of this, assuming they couldn't get Cyborg Scott Caan.
We'll always have Darius Rucker quotes, you guys. Always. Above via.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.