Maisie Williams is an English actress best known for her portrayal of the awesome Arya Stark on HBO’s Game of Thrones. Prior to landing her role on the hit series, Maisie was a dancer, auditioning for Game of Thrones role only because an agent she landed after a recital suggested she do so. She told the LA Times recently, “I’d never really thought about acting before. It had never been something that I’d wanted to do or set out to do.”
Maisie was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few of our questions.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Lemonade …..I’m only 16!
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Jonathan Ross, he’s very funny.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Chicken Korma curry, pilau rice and pashwari naan
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Facebook and YouTube
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
The Cure, Close to Me.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
8. What’s your favorite meme?
I’m not sure what its called but The guy who flips the table
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
I haven’t been to any!
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
All My Friends Are Dead by Jory John and Avery Monsen
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Intensive scuba diving course in the Bahamas!
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. Android or iPhone?
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
‘Made in Belfast’……in Belfast!
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Danny from McFly!
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Blackberry and apple crumble…..it’s the only thing I can cook well!
(Previously: Eric Wareheim from Tim And Eric)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.